I am sad to report that I won't be going to Los Angeles in a week and a half. I was going back and forth, vacillating between whether or not I should go... I had finally decided that I was going to go and spoke with Kent Sunday night to finalize our itinerary... tickets were $94 dollars on Sunday night... I went back on Monday and they were $200 dollars. Fuck you Travelocity and fuck you Orbitz!
So now I can't really afford to go. I will go at a later date, probably in the first quarter of next year, but it still bums me out a bit that I can't go now. The bright side is that I will be this much closer to getting licensed now, and can start charging people for massages. Woo hoo!