Thursday, September 08, 2005

Tag, I'm IT. I was tagged by this fine gentleman (woof)

The list of SE7EN

SE7EN ThInGs iD lIkE To dO beFORe i dIE:
7. Go to a foreign country
6. Have kids (adopted, or bequeathed, or whatever)
5. Jump out of an airplane (with a parachute)
4. See the Earth from Outer Space
3. Get Married
2. go to Burning Man
1. Live within my means

SE7VEN THINGS i CAN DO
7. give a kick ass massage
6. kiss like no other
5. killer mixed cds
4. make artwork that makes your eyes (and mind) wander/wonder
3. bake a mean cookie
2. take it like a champ
1. laugh

SE7EN THINGS I CANT DO
7. understand "PNP"
6. see there is all to see
5. do all there is to do
4. have everything i want (in this lifetime at least)
3. throw in the towel
2. get every guy Im attracted to
1. regret

SE7EN THINGS I FIND ATTRACTIVE IN A GUY
7. Sense of humor
6. Sincere Humility
5. A Killer Smile
4. Creativity
3. Body hair in all the right spots (bum, legs, chest, arms, stomach)
2. Ability to receive and give bear hugs
1. An ability to go with the flow in all things

SE7EN THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN
7. "I fucking love you so fucking much"
6. "that's cool"
5. "um, whatever"
4. "fuck!"
3. "right on"
2. "niice"
1. "that's hot"

SE7EN CELEBRITIES I FIND INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE
7. Jason Statham
6. Aiden Shaw
5. Bruce Willis
4. Johnny Knoxville
3. Collin Farrell
2. Johnny Lee Miller
1. Henry Rollins

SEVEN BLOGGERS I MUST NOW TAG
7. Lauren
6. Chris (does this count.. or is that a tagback? I don't know seven bloggers!)
5. Bekka (I don't think this count's either... she hasnt updated in two years
4. Josh
3. Lori
2. serioulsy... I dont think seven people even read this...
1. no.. for real...and I dont even know seven bloggers...